struts-user mailing list archives

From Denis Avdic <de...@betterway.net>
Subject Re: html:select / html:options
Date Tue, 27 May 2003 15:59:49 GMT
use optionsCollection tag

property:  name of the collection in the  form Bean
label :  The property of the bean within the collection which represents
the label to be rendered for each option. (ie. Name)
value: The property of the bean within the collection which represents
the value to be rendered for each option. (ie ID)

thus:

property="propertyOfFormBeanContainingCollection" label="name" value="id" />

Abhinav (Cognizant) wrote:

>That means we are keeping unsafeValues and unsafeLabels separately in our form-bean. (Though
they are related -- i think so)
>What if these two are kept encapsulated in an object.

							labelProperty="unsafeLabels" />