struts-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Kyser <ktra...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Exadel Struts Studio. Message from the Source.
Date Thu, 01 May 2003 22:19:46 GMT
Sergey,

If you re-read my e-mail you will not see any criticism of the product
itself, nor
any personal attacks on its developers. Or at least I don't see any.

I have not downloaded [Studio], and therefore have nothing to say about
its capabilities.
That is the only degree to which I consider that I have disregarded the
product.
But I simply don't have time to download / evaluate every product,
struts-related,
java-related, or otherwise regardless of how wonderful it may be.

I use this list to seek specific technical help on Struts usage issues,
and to try to
provide answers to others when I can.

If the list charter includes allowing posts on struts-related products,
then I'll
just set up my little ANN filter, and that will be the last of it from
me.

regards,

-jeff