struts-user mailing list archives

From "Tim Clotworthy" <tclotwor...@bka-inc.com>
Subject RE: Guidance on JAAS and Struts
Date Fri, 16 May 2003 17:51:57 GMT

[Tim Clotworthy] ok, didn't know that..

> Lets say you had just one particular webapp that needed a different
Realm
> -- you could leave the default configuration "as is", and just stick a
> <Realm> element inside the <Context> for that webapp.
[Tim Clotworthy] aah, I see. Now I have another question. The specific
webapp for which I need the jaasrealm specified does not explicitly have
a <context> element defined in any config file. At the webapp level,
which file should the context be defined in, and why am I getting away
with not having it specified up until now?