struts-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Galbreath" <mark_galbre...@qat.com>
Subject RE: RE : Forms
Date Wed, 14 May 2003 19:10:00 GMT
create another <action mappings> in struts-config that does not include the
"parameter" attribute and map to that action in the appropriate condition.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2003 3:01 PM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'; andrew.david.hill@gridnode.com
Subject: RE : Forms

I maybe don't understand because I can't imagine my site without this
modification.

Here is an example of why I want this:

I have a web application who administer suppliers with many properties like
name, location, etc... When I'm in my detail page where I modify their
properties, everything is ok, but if I change my current page to modify
something else and I recome back to my detail page, I only want to recall my
action openSupplier.do without parameter and let him reopen the supplier
form stored in my session.

Maybe I'm not clear, or maybe I use a bad method on my entire site...