struts-user mailing list archives

From "David Graham" <dgraham1...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: MVC - not!
Date Sat, 05 Apr 2003 00:25:40 GMT
Web MVC doesn't match conventional MVC from desktop GUI apps but I still
consider them the same pattern.  You have the same separation of concerns
but with a slightly different message system between the components.  IMO,
calling it something other than MVC consuses the issue and is not helpful
for a person trying to learn the pattern.

David