struts-user mailing list archives

From Mick.Knut...@ubsw.com
Subject RE: Is it possible:new bie
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2003 11:01:48 GMT
Once you propulate the ActionForm, the tagLib will add the correct value for each attribute
in the ActionForm for each form tag. Automatically.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sachin Chowdhary [mailto:csachin@pisoftek.com]
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2003 9:01 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List (E-mail)
Subject: Is it possible:new bie

    Hi i am learning struts on my own.In my company all people are working
on microsoft technologies so no one is there to discuss with.

I am wondering that We create ActionForm for each page Now If i want that in
value="fdgfdgdf" but i want that i will set data in ActionForm and it will
be displayed in that coressponding Property.

I know that ActionForm are created on clicking submit  button.

but is it not odd like on same page one actionForm is to fectech data and
one is to store data can it be possible like in .Net where coreesponding
concept in C# comes into existeanse onLoad().if it is not posssible then
what is benifit of it over .Net in this regard

If can any one help me plz

thanks in advance

related financial instruments.