struts-user mailing list archives

From "Adolfo Miguelez" <pell...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Which J2EE version is compliant with Struts apps?
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2003 17:07:23 GMT
When deployed to a server container as WAS, or even WSAD making de WAR (EAR)
file, it ask you which J2EE version you want to use for the deployment.

So far we have used J2EE 1.2, since we were using WAS 3.5 and it was the
only chance.

Now, updating to WAS 5 it is possible choose among J2EE 1.2 and J2EE 1.3,
and I was wondering if would be any compatibility issues with Struts, or
even problems with backwards compatibility with our previous deployed apps
adopting J2EE 1.3 for deployments.

Adolfo