struts-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Gourgon <tho...@tritus.ca>
Subject Re: Html::textarea loses characters
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2003 14:22:47 GMT
Sakis,

	This looks like a browser issue to me. Did you try Netscape or
Mozilla? I have had similar a problems with Japanese content(UTF-8) in
IE for mac where '???' where showing on some form elements. I never
found a solution around other than switching SHIFT-JIS character
encoding so if you find anything please let me know.

Thomas

Thomas Gourgon

Tritus Consultant Group Inc.
www.tritus.ca