struts-user mailing list archives

From Jörg Maurer <joerg.mau...@ucpmorgen.com>
Subject RE: nested:checkbox fail to set the property to false
Date Sat, 08 Mar 2003 21:34:12 GMT
despite the fact doing some research in that issue anywhere(gives 100+
q&a) which might give you better explanation than mine, flaw is in http
protocol, not sending name-value pairs of unchecked checkboxes back.

-----Original Message-----
From: Joao Araujo [mailto:joao@wireless-networks.com]
Sent: Samstag, 08. März 2003 04:33
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: nested:checkbox fail to set the property to false

Hi,

	I am using nested:checkbox for  a boolean property.
	Unfortunately, struts is not setting the property of the
formbean
	to false when I unchecked it on the screen. On the other hand
	when I check the box , struts set the property correctly. Any
clue?

	ENVIRONMENT.
	1. Struts 1.1b2
	2. Tomcat 4.1.12

	Thanks a lot for the attention provided.

Joao,