struts-user mailing list archives

From "Mondkar,Paresh" <Paresh_Mond...@Syntelinc.com>
Subject Struts and Swing Client
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2003 10:59:18 GMT
Hi,
	We are developing an application with Swings as the client. We are
going to talk to the server using HTTP where struts is implemented.

Client Code
Hashtable hash = new Hashtable();
hash.put("name", "kiran");
hash.put("password", "justdoit");
OutputStream outputStream = conn.getOutputStream() ;
ObjectOutputStream objectOutputStream = new
ObjectOutputStream(outputStream);
objectOutputStream.writeObject(hash);

	We are not sure how to  retrieve this object at the server side as
when we put this object into the request using ObjectOutputStream it does
not have any id.

	Also we are not sure how to return the control back to the client.
return (aMapping.findForward("success"));
<action path="/test" type="test.TestAction">
<forward name="success" path="???????????"/>
</action>
How do we map it in struts-config.xml file

Thanx & Regds,
Paresh.

Confidential:  This electronic message and all contents contain information
from Syntel, Inc. which may be privileged, confidential or otherwise
protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the
addressee only. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copy,
distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited.  If you
have received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender
immediately and destroy the original message and all copies.