struts-user mailing list archives

From Adam Sherman <a...@tritus.ca>
Subject Re: NPE accessing Resources
Date Sun, 23 Mar 2003 05:20:02 GMT
On Saturday, March 22, 2003 12:26:45 -0800 "David M. Karr"
<dmkarr@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Ok, try doing this with plain Struts (to remove variables), let's see a
> page that demonstrates this problem, and perhaps your struts-config.xml
> file.  If you can set this up in your debugger, trace the setting and
> getting of your "name" and "property" attributes.

Well I fired up JSwat and looked around. Now I don't know much about
debugging but I inserted a breakpoint bean.MessageTag.doStartTag() to see
what was hapening.

>>From what I can gather, the "messages" property of most of the various
objects has no values, size == 0. That isn't normal, right?

Thanks very much for your help!

A.

--
Adam Sherman