struts-user mailing list archives

From Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen <...@biobase.dk>
Subject Compliments on the online documentation
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2003 23:51:03 GMT
I have just come back to working with Struts, so I started reading the
online documentation.  It has improved very much since I looked at it
the last time (several issues make sense now :), and the many concepts
are well explained.

My compliments to the authors!  The high quality of the Jakarta projects
in general, means that we feel confident in them.

--
   Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen      Scandiatransplant
                                Skejby Sygehus, indgang 3