struts-user mailing list archives

From Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen <>
Subject Compliments on the online documentation
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2003 23:51:03 GMT
I have just come back to working with Struts, so I started reading the
online documentation.  It has improved very much since I looked at it
the last time (several issues make sense now :), and the many concepts
are well explained.

My compliments to the authors!  The high quality of the Jakarta projects
in general, means that we feel confident in them.

   Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen      Scandiatransplant
                                Skejby Sygehus, indgang 3
   +45 89 49 53 01              DK-8200 Århus N

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message