struts-user mailing list archives

From Pat Young <patyoung...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: struts-config.xml
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2003 21:22:59 GMT
Yes, I have looked at sub-applications and we are
considering it.  Using sub-applications does have some
technical considerations that have to be accounted
for.    I realize that we could use a merge feature of
a versioning tool also.  I was curious if anyone had
any other creative ideas around this problem or if
there was a feature in Struts that I had missed.

Pat Young