struts-user mailing list archives

From Aidan Monroe <kms_str...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [newbie] Where Is This Happening?
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2003 23:56:35 GMT
The reason I say that there are no parameter is
because, there are no parameters. If I use my
debugger, the value of the queryParameters attribute
in my request object is null. It isn't until I call
the getParameterNames that they show up.

I see what you are saying about the <input>s being set
as parameters in my request. I think I was a bit
confused to see data there and in my form. I was
expecting, erroneously apparently, to only see data
show up in my form.

But anyway, here is my real problem then. I need to
remove one of those parameters (or at least replace it
with another value) during my processing. Is there
anyway to do this? If I call setParameter() with a new
value and the old key, then I get 2 values for the
same key which is not what I want.

Aidan