struts-user mailing list archives

From 李魁林 NeilLee (Yuanta) <>
Subject ActionForm could not use bean in another package?
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2003 09:04:33 GMT

I have a ActionForm in the package sp.view. And It use Customer Bean in another package sp.model
When I run the jsp that use the form, I got a error. But if I move the Customer Bean to sp
or sp.view package,
Everything is fine. Have any idea?
This is my ActionForm
package sp.view;

import org.apache.struts.action.*;
import javax.servlet.http.*;
import sp.model.Customer;

public class CustomerForm extends ActionForm {
    private Customer customer = new Customer();

    public Customer getCustomer() {
        return customer;
    public void setCustomer(Customer customer) {
        this.customer = customer;

    public void reset(ActionMapping mapping,HttpServletRequest request){
        customer = new Customer();

    public ActionErrors validate(ActionMapping mapping,HttpServletRequest request){
        //do something

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message