struts-user mailing list archives

From "Samit Goyal" <samit.go...@tatainfotech.com>
Subject Can struts populate an ArrayList in form Bean??
Date Sat, 10 Mar 2001 04:41:40 GMT
Hi all,

I am facing a problem of how to effectively use <logic:iterate> tag for displaying multiple
fields.
I am ready to use any Collection(whether it is List,Map or Array) but i want to ensure three
things:

1.  <logic:iterate> shall be used for displaying multiple editable fields.
2.  Struts shall automatically set the values in that collection upon submission of Form.
3.  I want to display the fields in a row where each row can be comprised of one list, or
can be made of different Array elements at same index.

Can someone please suggest a simplest way so that i meet the above three objectives. I can
do so by using Arrays and then JSP Scriptlet tags. but i want to avoid them.

Please Help...

Regards,
Samit