struts-user mailing list archives

From "ashokd" <ash...@visualsoft-tech.com>
Subject Identification of a Field Name of a IterateForm in JavaScript
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2002 13:26:02 GMT
Hi,

    I have a doubt regarding identification(in javascript) of field name of Nested Iterator.
    I have a Nested Iterator form.
    In Nested Iterator I am displalying address1 and address2 properties of a ValueObject.

    I have 5 records.

    Property name of the nested iterator is addressList.

    If I want to identify the value of  the address1 of the 2 nd row how can I do it?

    document.formName.addressList[1].address1.value
    or
    document.formName.addressList.address[1].value

    or any other correct syntax.

Thanks & Regards,
Ashok.D