struts-user mailing list archives

From "Sloan Seaman" <sl...@sgi.net>
Subject c:out
Date Sun, 02 Mar 2003 18:39:29 GMT
I have a variable in the session named:
com.symbol.mobilecommerce.analysis.SESSION_USER

I want to get the object via c:out and use it in a JSP page.
When I have the variable just named SESSION_USER it works fine.
Example (note core:out = c:out)
Greetings
<core:out value="${sessionScope.SESSION_USER.firstName}"/>
<core:out value="${sessionScope.SESSION_USER.lastName}"/>.

But if I try:
Greetings
<core:out
value="${sessionScope.com.symbol.mobilecommerce.analysis.SESSION_USER.firstN
ame}"/>
<core:out
value="${sessionScope.com.symbol.mobilecommerce.analysis.SESSION_USER.lastNa
me}"/>.

It doesn't work.

I know this is because c:out is trying to call the object com and then the
getter symbol and so on.

How do I get around this so that it works?

Thanks!