struts-user mailing list archives

From "alexj" <al...@freesurf.ch>
Subject Re: [OT] SSLExt question
Date Sun, 02 Mar 2003 18:04:35 GMT
Hi John,

Have you update your struts-config file and change action mapping
type like this way :

<action-mappings type="org.apache.struts.config.SecureActionConfig">

--
Alexandre Jaquet

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Dubchak" <jdubchak@qwest.net>
To: <struts-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2003 7:08 PM
Subject: [OT] SSLExt question

Hello,

I'm hoping someone else has integrated Struts, Tiles and the SSL extensions
from sslext.sourceforge.net.  What I've done is tried to follow the sample
sslext application and add the plugin to struts-config.xml along with the
set-property secure="true" to a couple of my actions and now everything is
coming up as HTTP 400 errors.

I'm using Jetty and everything was working prior to adding the sslext stuff.
Here is an excerpt from my struts-config.xml file:

<plug-in className="org.apache.struts.action.SecurePlugIn">
<set-property property="httpPort" value="8080"/>
<set-property property="httpsPort" value="8443"/>
<set-property property="enable" value="true"/>
</plug-in>

And a sample from a login action:

<action path="/login-request"
type="org.apache.struts.actions.ForwardAction"
parameter="login">
<set-property property="secure" value="true"/>
</action>

I'll entertain any suggestions.

Thanks,
John