struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jacob Hookom" <hooko...@uwec.edu>
Subject RE: JSF
Date Sun, 09 Mar 2003 03:42:11 GMT
I apologize Craig.  I should have ended my statement with "... for me".

>From the Sun Forums, I can see that others are having the same problem.
I was told to "stay tuned" for a fix with the Digester issue-- without a
solid work around.  I've tried swapping the packaged jars with JSF with
newer versions and older versions, but it did not fix the issue.

-Jacob

> No problems downloading, but wait for EA4, EA3 has a major bug in it
and
> won't even initialize on tomcat 4.18+

Jacob, that is a *very* presumptious statement when it works fine for
most
people :-).  The appropriate next step is to identify what's different
about the installations where it fails, so that we can fix it, instead
of
making incorrect generalizations.

Craig McClanahan (who has personally run EA3 out-of-the-box on Tomcat
4.1.18 out-of-the-box on Windows, Linux, and Solaris systems)