struts-user mailing list archives

From Todd Pierce <Todd.Pie...@hubbub.com.au>
Subject RE: [OT] Modeling tools
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2003 01:20:07 GMT
1 The serving temperature depends on the variety, complexity, sweetness and
IMHO the drinking environment. Shiraz should be 15-18 degrees C, but
Beaujolais can be 10-12 C. Lambrusco's gotta be chilled or it's virtually
undrinkable. I drink aged Marsanne at room temperature because all the nose
and half the palate goes when it's chilled.

2 Stop talking about beer junkets in Portland OR. Some of us live and work
in Australia.

PS Australian beer relieves itself from a great height on all American AND
British beer ;)

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Barefoot [mailto:Joe.Barefoot@motiva.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 11 February 2003 12:03 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: [OT] Modeling tools

Simon:
As a southerner, I resemble that remark! (You suh, have affronted, I say
affronted, my sensibilities!)  I'll take a glass of sweet iced tea any hot
day.  Besides, I don't think they would consider Lipton to be real tea in
the U.K. anyway. :)

Also, I knew some rednecks growing up who would drink piss-warm beer whilst
working outside, does that count for anything? :)

b.t.w., who the hell drinks red wine chilled?  That's just nuts.  Victor's
right on about the microbrews, there are a ton of tasty beers produced near
San Francisco, a lot of them brewed right next door to some of the wines
just mentioned (in Napa).

--joe