struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jerry Jalenak" <Jerry.Jale...@LABONE.com>
Subject [OT - Java] Need a recommendation on a Design Pattern class
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2003 17:35:49 GMT
Hi All,

Sorry for the OT post, but I need a recommendation from all you guru's out
there.  I've been asked to find a 3 to 5 day class on Design Patterns with a
Java slant.  If anyone has attended something like this, and can recommend
for (or against), I would appreciate it.  You can reply via the list or
directly to me.

TIA!

Jerry Jalenak
Web Publishing
LabOne, Inc.
10101 Renner Blvd.
Lenexa, KS  66219
(913) 577-1496
jerry.jalenak@labone.com

This transmission (and any information attached to it) may be confidential and is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the transmission to the intended
recipient, be advised that you have received this transmission in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this information is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify LabOne at the following
email address: securityincidentreporting@labone.com