struts-user mailing list archives

From Robert McIntosh <rob...@bull-enterprises.com>
Subject Re: Struts & Barracuda
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2003 18:33:10 GMT
Personally I would say it is just the opposite. There is more code
writing in struts than in Tags, which are totally optional. The coding
comes from the Actions (controller logic). As for the views, many have
pointed out, and used, XML output instead of JSP output for their views.
In some cases this may be transformed into HTML or perhaps WML, etc.
There is even a project started on sourceforge for accessing struts via
web services (Axis4Struts is the project name I believe).

- Robert