struts-user mailing list archives

From Heligon Sandra <sandra.heli...@thomson.net>
Subject RE: Best tag to display table
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2003 16:30:58 GMT
I tried to use <display:*> tag to display a table in  a JSP page:

JSP page:

<display:table border="0" pagesize="3" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"
name="employees" scope="session">
	<display:column property="id" title="ID" />
	<display:column property="function" title="Function"/>
</display:table>

What is exactly the defintion of the attributes name and list ?
Where can  I found documentation about each attribute ?

Action that populate the collection and calls the JSP page has teh following
code:

Collection employees = new ArrayList();
MyObject employee = new MyObject (1,"Developper");
employees .add( employee );

MyObject employee2 = new MyObject (2,"Developper");
employees .add( employee2 );

session.setAttribute("calls", list);

When I run my application I have the following error
[ServletException in:/pages/teltrans/displayEmployee.jsp] null'

I don't understand the list is in the session.

I would like to know if it is possible to use struts properties file to
display title
of the column in order to do internationalization. For example
<bean:message key="employee.function"/
As of February 12, 2003 Thomson unifies its email addresses on a worldwide
basis.Please note my new email address: sandra.heligon@thomson.net

Thomson is the leader in solutions and technologies for the entertainment
and media industries and serves its customers under its four strategic
brands: Technicolor, Grass Valley, RCA and THOMSON.
More about Thomson: http://www.thomson.net/videochain

>.

Do you know when the next relase of display tag will be available ?