struts-user mailing list archives

From "Chappell, Simon P" <Simon.Chapp...@landsend.com>
Subject RE: [OT] how do people work in project with one server for development
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2003 15:45:06 GMT
The test server in WSAD is not a full version of WAS. It does not handle db connections and
some aspects of EJBs very well, not to mention that it is single server, so there is no way
to test multi-server code.

All told, don't rely on the quasi-WAS in WSAD ... get a real version of WAS or an open source/free
application server instead.

Simon