struts-user mailing list archives

From Scott Barr <sb...@chariot.net.au>
Subject RE: [OT] Modeling tools
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2003 04:06:47 GMT

Mark, I gotta say Fosters is not a real got representation of Oz beer.
It is the foulest amber fluid we have, and then I think they make
another version (which is even worse!!) for you guys!
Kinda like Bud not being a fair representative of all US beers.

Wish you could try Coopers Pale Ale, nice South Australian beer. Mmmm!!!

Scott