struts-user mailing list archives

From "A Stephen" <stephen.tec...@attbi.com>
Subject Multiple resource files with multiple modules
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2003 08:57:30 GMT
Greetings,
To Access
<bean:message key="errors.database.foreign.key" bundle="GLOBAL/order-tools"/>

struts config message resource for module /order-tools

    <message-resources parameter="application" null="false" />

    <message-resources parameter="global"

null="false" key="GLOBAL"   />

My question is there a easier way to access the message resource , using this syntax The page
designer would have to be aware of the where to look for the sub-application in the web.xml
and also be aware to look for the appropriate resource bundle key to find out the key of the
message

One solution that  I can think of is to check and see if there is request "prefix"

value.

That way the page designer would not have know about the sub-module

Thank you,

-S