I've listed the decorator parameter on the tags because this will allow you to either wrap objects to provide special links or you can assign a decorator to each column where each column has it's own decorator: http://edhill.its.uiowa.edu/display-examples-0.8/example-decorator.jsp Example: http://edhill.its.uiowa.edu/display-examples-0.8/Wrapper.java.txt Hope this helps Jacob Hookom The Enverio Group http://www.enverio.com | -----Original Message----- | From: Heligon Sandra [mailto:sandra.heligon@nextream.fr] | Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 7:46 AM | To: 'Struts Users Mailing List' | Subject: RE: How to let a user click a column header to sort data in a | table using struts? | | I seek to use the tag < display:table > with an aim of offering the | sorting | by column header. I would wish to know if there is no disavantage to use | < display:table> rather than basic tag HTML. | In the display library examples JSP source combine table tag and | display:table tag. Why doesn't one use only display:table? | The list of the display:table and display:column | attributes are available in the display.tld file but is there an | explanation | in the form textual of these attributes ?the tld file is not detailed and | I | have some difficulties to modify my JSP page to use tags. | | Can we combine < display:tag > with struts tag ? | | How can I modify the following code to use tags ? | | | | <%-- Title for the columns of the table --%> | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |