struts-user mailing list archives

From CFine...@princetonecom.com
Subject Re: Error in testing a Custom Tag
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2003 17:35:44 GMT

Hi Elma,

You probably need to give folks more background then this (e.g. we are
running under weblogic). From what I can tell it looks like your
application is not properly deployed. If you are still having problems,
stop by and we can chat about it.

Charles Fineman
Systems Architect
Princeton eCom
609 606 3084

|         |           EMilitante@prince|
|         |           tonecom.com      |
|         |           01/09/2003 10:03 |
|         |           "Struts Users    |
|         |           Mailing List"    |

  |       To:       "Struts-User (E-mail)" <struts-user@jakarta.apache.org>
                                             |
  |       cc:
                                       |
  |       Subject:  Error in testing a Custom Tag

I'm not sure if this is related to custom tags, but when I created a TLD
file and it's associated objects(class,jsp and updated web.xml), I get the
following error:

<Jan 9, 2003 9:51:46 PM EST> <Error> <HTTP> <HttpServer(6804417,null
default ctx,emilitanServer) found no context for "/wrox-struts/xxx.jsp".
This request does not match the context path for any installed web
applications and there is no default web application configured.>

It doesn't seem to be related to the xxx.jsp file.

Can someone help with this???

Thanks.

CONFIDENTIAL MATERIAL.  This electronic message contains information from
Princeton eCom Corporation, is confidential and may be privileged.  It is
intended for the use of the addressee only.  If you are not the addressee
indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to
such person), any disclosure, copy, distribution or use of the contents of
this message is prohibited.  Please destroy this message and notify us
immediately if this is the case by sending a reply to this message or by
sending an e-mail to postmaster@princetonecom.com and by destroying all
copies of this message and any attachments. Thank you.  For more
information about Princeton eCom Corporation, please visit us at
http://www.princetonecom.com

For additional commands, e-mail: <