struts-user mailing list archives

From "David Graham" <dgraham1...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Eclipse IDE
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2003 03:06:51 GMT
You're not likely to get many unbiased opinions on this topic.  I will tell
you that my brief experience with Netbeans has been terrible (even on latest
versions).  I'm a big fan of Eclipse even though it doesn't have the JSP
editor yet.  Netbeans also has a gui builder but I don't know how good the
code it generates is.

I don't recommend that your report mandate one IDE over another.  Everyone
on the project should be allowed to use what they like and are most
productive in.  I just found NetBeans very difficult to work with.

David