struts-user mailing list archives

From "David Graham" <dgraham1...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Globals.ERROR_KEY versus ActionErrors.GLOBAL_ERROR
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2003 23:32:34 GMT
If you upgrade to beta 3 you'll see that it does use Globals.ERROR_KEY.  Use
Globabls.ERROR_KEY for your action's errors.  Note that the property you add
into an ActionErrors object doesn't even need to be present on the form.
It's just a name that you can use with the <html:errors> tag to lookup an
error message for a "property".

David