struts-user mailing list archives

From "Adolfo Miguelez" <pell...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: ArrayDescriptor - GenericConnection exception
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2003 08:16:00 GMT
We solved a close problem with StructDescriptor/ArrayDescriptor and
WAS/VisualAge pool and a cumbersome ClassCastException by extracting
getPhysicalConnection() from the connection returned by the IBM pool.

Hope it can save time for someone in the same trouble since it take quite a
long time for us,

Regards,

Adolfo.