struts-user mailing list archives

From "du Plessis, Corneil C" <CAduPless...@sbic.co.za>
Subject RE: popup window
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2003 09:22:15 GMT
If you want to open a new window when submitting a form you will have to set
the target of the <html:form> or <form> using "_blank" will launch a new
window.

-----Original Message-----
From: Amit Badheka [mailto:amit@direct2s.com]
Sent: 02 January, 2003 11:26
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: popup window

Hi All,

Is there any way to open new window from the action class.

I have a requirement like when one from is submitted I have to pass values
of that from to another jsp that will open in new window.

please help.

AB.

Disclaimer and confidentiality note

Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relating to the official business of
Standard Bank Group Limited is proprietary to the company. It is confidential, legally
privileged and protected by law. Standard Bank does not own and endorse any other content.

Views and opinions are those of the sender unless clearly stated as being that of Standard
Bank.

The person addressed in the e-mail is the sole authorised recipient. Please notify the sender

immediately if it has unintentionally reached you and do not read, disclose or use the content
in any way.

Standard Bank can not assure that the integrity of this communication has been maintained
nor
that it is free of errors, virus, interception or interference.