struts-user mailing list archives

From Denis Wang <dw...@brandmuscle.com>
Subject <logic:iterate> and Pager taglib from jsptags.com --Help!
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2003 21:23:50 GMT
Hello, All,
I use Struts to retrieve a long list of data.  It works perfectly.  I want
to enhance it with pager functionality and got the pager taglib from
jsptags.com.  The installation is a success.  Then I modified my JSP page to
accomodate the new functionality.  ( No touch on Action, Form, or DAO)

The search result page http://ABCD.do successfully displays first 10 items.
However, when I tried to navigate to other pages by clicking on the
automatic generated hyperlink of http://ABCD.jsp?pager.offset=1.  I will get
errors like "javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Cannot retrieve mapping for
action ABCD".

Does anybody have any ideas?
Thanks a lot.
Denis

p.s. Excerpt code from the modified JSP page:
    <pg:pages>
    </pg:pages>