struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jimmy Oh" <jimm...@palmwindow.com.sg>
Subject RE: All values of html:select
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2003 06:04:27 GMT
AFAIK ... this has to do with client side.  You may need to set you select
list to be able to select MULTIPLE.  the u may use a javascript to select
all before a form submission.

HTH
jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Suresh Addagalla [mailto:suresh.addagalla@wipro.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2003 1:57 PM
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: All values of html:select

Hi,

I need to display a set of values in an html:select control. User
adds/deletes certain values, so at the end I need to get the list of
"all" values in the combo box, not just the selected value(s). How can I
achieve this? Do I need to use JavaScript (and a hidden variable to
store all the values) or does the framework provide some built-in
support?

Thanks,
Suresh