struts-user mailing list archives

From "Cook, Graham" <graham.c...@cgey.com>
Subject LookupDispatchAction
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2003 16:08:45 GMT
Hi

Is there anyway to use LookupDispatchAction with onChange events on the JSP.
Basically, I want to call my LookupDispatchAction (when a user changes a
HTML field) and return either an error, or update one of the fields in the
form bean.  In my config file I have a parameter defined as doaction and all
the HTML buttons call the LookupDispatchAction okay.

Im only having a problem when simulating the doaction field through
JavaScript. Ideally, I would like to do this with no JavaScript but I dont
think thats going to be possible.? Any thoughts

" This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and
is the property of the Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Group. It is intended only for
the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use
this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message ".