struts-user mailing list archives

From "Bhamani, Nizar A TL56E" <Nizar.Bham...@ace-ina.com>
Subject Page Anchoring using Tiles Def
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2003 16:40:18 GMT
My struts config is using Tiles definition to forward to a
Page instead of "jsp".

i.e. I am using the following :
            <forward name="DoSomething"
            	path=".tilesdef.doSomething"
	            redirect="false"
	            contextRelative="true" />

instead of :
            <forward name="DoSomething"
            	path="/jsp/doSomething.jsp"
	            redirect="false"
	            contextRelative="true" />

Is there a way to jump to an anchor location on the
Page I am forwarding to without using the jsp forward
And redirect=true ?

i.e. I want to use the tilesdef and jump to an anchored
location. Has anybody done this Or Is there a way to do this ?

Thanks,

Nizar Bhamani

CONFIDENTIALITY
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and also may be privileged.
If you are not the named recipient, or have otherwise received this
communication in error, please delete it from your inbox, notify the sender
immediately, and do not disclose its contents to any other person,
use them for any purpose, or store or copy them in any medium.
Thank you for your cooperation.