struts-user mailing list archives

From usha <u...@justcommodity.com>
Subject Re: urgent RowsetDynaClass help
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2003 08:26:11 GMT
Hi Craig

i have requirement like this i have rowsetdynaclass from which i am
displaying the data on the jsp using the iterate tag. can i get the
values from the dynabeans with jsp scriplet and just out put to the
jboss console.
is this possible.

<logic:iterate id="ivtranshdrlist" name="ivtranshdrbean"
property="batchidlist" scope="request"
type="org.apache.commons.beanutils.DynaBean">
        <%System.out.println("batchid is :" +
ivtranshdrlist.getIvtransbatchid())%>
        <bean:write name="ivtranshdrlist" property="ivtransbatchid"
filter="true"/>
        </a>
  </logic:iterate>

Thanks