struts-user mailing list archives

From Angie Lin ...@heyang.org>
Subject Re: Globals.ERROR_KEY versus ActionErrors.GLOBAL_ERROR
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2003 23:00:05 GMT
Ok, so when should Globals.ERROR_KEY be used over
ActionErrors.GLOBAL_ERROR  or vice versa?

Everywhere I've read states to use ActionErrors.GLOBAL_KEY for errors
not specific to a property.
However, declarative exception handling
(org.apache.struts.action.ExceptionHandler)  uses Action.ERROR_KEY (note
it does not use Globals.ERROR_KEY) instead.

If anybody can shed any light for me, I would appreciate it.  It's not
clear what the distinction is between the two.

Thanks,
Angie