struts-user mailing list archives

From Heather Buch <hb...@MIT.EDU>
Subject Re: html:options question
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2003 19:45:13 GMT
I did something similar, with optionsCollection (which I like).

Here is my code:

<logic:select multiple="true" size="10" property="addchosencourseids">
  <logic:optionsCollection property="availablecourselabels"
label="availablecourseconcatenated" value="availablecourseinstanceid"/>
</logic:select>

for optionsCollection, my "property" is the name of my bean, and I think
you have to pluralize it (example availablecourselabel -->
availablecourselabels) to indicate that it's a collection. The "label"
and "value" attributes just
refer to properties of my AvailableCourseLabel bean (get
availableCourseconcatenated, and getAvailablecourseinstanceid). I hope
this helps  a little.

Best,

Heather Buch