struts-user mailing list archives

From Gus Delgado <gdelg...@oceanobjects.com>
Subject html:options question
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2003 19:14:38 GMT
I populate an html:option tag with a collection. I use the html:option
to create a new user in my system and to edit a user in my system.

labelProperty="label"/>

When doing an edit I want the html:option to be shown with the current
accessType of the user I'm editing.

Example. the options are "Read-only", "Admin", and "Analyst" that's the
order of the collection, when I edit a user that is Admin, I want the
drop-down to show with the "Admin" being selected,

How can I accomplish this. Thanks in advanced.