struts-user mailing list archives

From fr...@gmx.net
Subject Re: Login with Struts; Security Bug?
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2003 18:01:14 GMT
Obviously  It's posted again when you reload the page, but I don't think
this is the way it has to be. Why does the browser post information
(Password)
it should not be aware any more after the Login-request has been
processesed?
Anyway, I am interested in a solution how to disable this behaviour.
Any  ideas?

frazz