struts-user mailing list archives

From Gemes Tibor <...@i-trade.hu>
Subject Re: perform method deprecated??
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2003 12:14:52 GMT
2003. január 22. 13:23 dátummal julian green ezt írtad:
> Ive downloaded struts 1.1b3 and im being told that all the perform
> methods I developed are deprecated.   What is the new method?
>
> Ive got alot of code to refactor.

As it is clearly stated in the API docs it is execute with the same signature
as perform.

http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/api/org/apache/struts/action/Action.html#perform(org.apache.struts.action.ActionMapping,%20org.apache.struts.action.ActionForm,%20javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest,%20javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse)

Hth

Tib