struts-user mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Struts Modules
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2003 20:45:21 GMT

On Thu, 16 Jan 2003, Mark McBride wrote:

> Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 16:38:18 -0800
> From: Mark McBride <markmcbride@llnl.gov>
> Subject: Re: Struts Modules
>
> I tripped up on this also ... is there a reason why Pre-fix matching
> ("/do/*") does not work with the multiple application configuration?

Yes.  The current design of modules uses prefix matching to choose the
module, so you've got a conflict if the servlet container is also using
the prefix to match the controller servlet.

> Are there plans on supporting pre-fix matching in the future?

As soon as some bright soul figures out how to implement something that
works, we'll probably put it in.  I don't have a clue at the moment.

> Thanks in advance!
>
> -Mark

Craig