struts-user mailing list archives

From Justin Ashworth <justin-str...@ashworth.org>
Subject RE: [OT] IntelliJ sale
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2003 12:30:31 GMT
IDEA's brilliant use of hotkeys caused me to switch from Eclipse
initially, but its overwhelming ease of use has kept me using it for
over 6 months now.  Also, IDEA allows for a much more flexible project
directory structure than Eclipse.  It seemed like I was always fighting
with Eclipse to get it to conform to my directory structure, until I
eventually gave up and started doing it the way Eclipse wanted me to.
IDEA makes setting up and maintaining projects a whole lot easier.

...just my 2 cents. :)

Justin