You need to have an "html:form" element. It needs to encapsulate your "select" and "submit" elements. It needs to specify your action path. Look at the "struts-exercise-taglib" and numerous other examples for building a form with form elements. > -----Original Message----- > From: John.E.Gregg@mortgage.wellsFargo.COM > > Hi all, > > I'm trying to figure out how to use the html:select tag and > am having no > luck. When I execute the jsp, I'm getting "Cannot find bean > under name > org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BEAN." I've looked at the docs and the > html-select.jsp example but can't see what's different about > my case. My > struts-config file has this: > > > > and this: > > type="com.wfsc.cam.actions.HelloAction" > name="loggersForm" > input="/jsp/loggers.jsp" > validate="false" > scope="session"> > > > > I've tried with and without the "input" attr. My LoggersForm > class extends > ActionForm and has one String property called "newLevel" > that's null by > default. I also have a reset() method that nulls-out > newLevel. My jsp does > this: > > > class="com.wfsc.cam.ui.LoggersForm"/> > > One > > Submit > > > The only relevant difference I can see between this and the > html-select.jsp > example is that my jsp is under /jsp, but I've tried it both > ways and it > doesn't seem to matter. > > I'd appreciate a clue. > > thanks > > john > > john gregg > Wells Fargo Service Corporation > Minneapolis, MN > > -- > To unsubscribe, e-mail: For additional commands, e-mail: -- To unsubscribe, e-mail: For additional commands, e-mail: