struts-user mailing list archives

From "Michelle Wynn" <mw...@csc.com>
Subject Validator requiredIf
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2002 03:58:05 GMT

Has anyone had any success validating conditionally with requiredIf
client-side?   There does not seem to have been a javascript method created
for this validation method.   I looked in 1.1B and the most recent nightly
build.   Also haven't had success validating server side (although I do
have the source for the method in the FieldChecks class).

At a minimum can anyone point to clear documentation for implementing this
validation? Most of the examples I've seen seem to only deal only with
indexed properties/fields -- which I'm not using.

Any help or insight welcomed!

Thanks,
Michelle