struts-user mailing list archives

From "Andrew Hill" <andrew.david.h...@gridnode.com>
Subject [FRIDAY] a javascript a day keeps the server away... [WAS: RE: How does LookupDispatchAction lookup.]
Date Fri, 20 Dec 2002 16:11:10 GMT
Oh come on!

Dont you know that the latest research suggests a little javascript is good
for your heart. Oh wait a second - thats beer.

Well I guess its that day of the week again ;-)

And for a practical example of just how useful javascript can be check out
this oddity I found while looking for a tree widget to use for my
navigation:
http://dhtmlnirvana.com/landoftrees/

-----Original Message-----
From: Alvarado, Juan (c) [mailto:Juan_Alvarado@NielsenMedia.com]
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2002 23:57
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: How does LookupDispatchAction lookup.

I have had the same issues you are having, and I just went with
LookupDispatchAction. I'm not 100% sure if the way I do my apps is the 100%
correct way, but what I do is for any button that has white space as its
value, I store a key in my ApplicationResources.properties and use that key
in conjunction with LookupDispatchAction.

I like the LookupDispatchAction because I avoid having to use javascript on
my client.