struts-user mailing list archives

From "Nelson, Laird" <Laird.Nel...@FMR.COM>
Subject RE: query parameters
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2002 17:07:07 GMT

No problem.  Note as well that it follows from all this that if you ever
wanted to forward to different JSPs (your requirements so far don't indicate
this), the URL logged by your webserver will be the *incoming* URL and never
the URL fragment to which you are forwarding.

(I mention this because I've run into situations where the folks reading the
webserver logs to divine what's going on in the application wanted to see
the URLs of the JSPs to which we were forwarding.)

Cheers,
Laird