struts-user mailing list archives

From "Karr, David" <david.k...@attws.com>
Subject RE: Help! Need Struts-El Library Compatible With Struts 1.1 B2
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2002 19:55:21 GMT
Do you have "cvs" installed on your local box?  Go to a shell prompt and type "cvs --version".
 If it reports the version of the "Concurrent Versions System", then you should be able to
type that entire command line at your prompt.

If you don't get that output, then you should install a version of cvs appropriate for your
platform.